About Belle Le Vie Accommodation in The Dandenongs
Belle Le Vie offers luxury accommodation in Sassafras and in the Dandenong Ranges.
History of the property
Formally named Woorilla Cottages, it was built in the 1920s as a guest house, during the postwar years soldiers used the property to recuperate. The property was, and still is, a place of inspiration; the famous Woorilla Writers Society met here, holding many workshops over the years.
The property has gone through a transformation and a name change Belle Le Vie (French: Beautiful life).
The 3 forest view cottages have been elegantly refurbished with new, luxurious French interior design and decoration to achieve a wonderful ambience:
* Cottage 1: Parisienne
* Cottage 2: Provincial
* Cottage 3: Fleur De Lis
The cottages are privately set at the rear of the two acre property, where they are surrounded by tall gums, ferns, rhododendrons, camellias and azaleas.
Each cottage includes:
- King size bed (with quality linens)
- Gas log fires
- Amazing natural views from your own private balcony with BBQ
- Self-contained, stone bench top kitchen with convection/microwaves oven, full size fridge and coffee machine
- Leather sofas and all new gorgeous French styled accessories
- New double spa bathrooms with luxury pamper products
We also offer Moroccan Suite which features:
- A four poster queen size bed
- Double spa
- Double shower
- A deck with garden views and a BBQ
- Fully equipped kitchen with convection/microwave oven and coffee machine
- A bar fridge
- Open fire place (will be replaced with a gas log fire for better efficiency)
- Decorated in a lively Moroccan ambience
To enhance your stay, choose extras such as:
- Therapeutic massage which you can have two masseuse for an hour of pampering^
- Champagne and Strawberry – indulge in luxury^
- Savoury Platter – tasty selection of antipasto, cheeses and cured meats served with crackers^
- Single stem rose – a little gift to show you care^
- A dozen red roses – a delight to behold as you enter your cottage/suite^
^ At least 48 hours notice is required prior to your check-in date.
At Belle Le Vie we are also developing boutique function services:
- Corporate functions e.g. meetings and training
- Wedding service for an intimate party
- Celebratory parties e.g. Golden jubilee
- Themed pop-up dinners and Karaoke nights
We are very excited about Belle Le Vie – ranked as one of the best “B&Bs in the Dandenongs”.